Far-Infrared Sauna Treatment
Infrared sauna increases the body’s core temperature, thus resulting in a much deeper, more detoxifying sweat at the cellular level of the skin where many toxins are housed. In comparison to wet-heat saunas, infrared heat waves reach the body more efficiently due to the fact that infrared heat energy is warming the body directly (and not the air, walls, and fixtures within the sauna) a lower temperature can be used to achieve the desired results. With this system, breathing is more comfortable and the sauna atmosphere is more enjoyable than conventional saunas.
Heat from the sauna opens the blood vessels allowing oxygen to penetrate deep into the muscle tissues and the body’s core. The absence of steam allows for extreme perspiration without blocking the pores. The skin is the largest organ in our body, and also the most susceptible to environmental toxins. The sauna is therefore one of the most effective ways to detoxify and simultaneously speed up metabolism.
We provide a spa wrap and towels during your sauna session. It is important ant to stay hydrated before, during, and after your session. If you choose to bring your own water, please bring a BPA free bottle to drink out of; however we will provide spring water. We don’t recommend using electronics because it does get very hot.
– pain management
– weight loss
– relaxation & stress
– skin purification
– arthritis & fibromyalgia
– lowering cholesterol & blood pressure
– lowering blood sugar
– reducing chronic fatigue syndrome
– improve joint mobility
– increase immune system
– improves cardiovascular health
– cellulite reduction
– post-workout tissue repair
– fever or sick
– cardiovascular conditions
– under the influence of alcohol or drugs
– acute joint injury
– implants, metal pins, rods, and artificial joints or other surgical implants.
– certain medications (diuretics, antihistamines, barbiturates, beta blockers)
– Chronic conditions that are associated with impaired sweating: Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Nervous System tumors and diabetes with neuropathy.
– hemophiliacs and ? or individuals prone to bleeding.
– children and elderly
– menstruation: heating of the low back during cycle will increase menstrual flow. It is a short term effect.
Three Sessions ………….105.
For our “vip clients” and add ons to massage, facial, body treatment clients………..20.